UNT's top priority is the health and safety of our current and future students. As we all continue to adjust our lives in response to COVID-19, we are committed to supporting you academically and personally as you take the next steps toward your UNT education.
To help our future students and their families stay on track for joining the Mean Green family, we have established a number of ways to connect with you for questions about UNT admissions.
Admissions counselors will be available to chat with students and parents who have questions about your UNT application or what you need to do to get ready to apply for summer or fall 2020. If additional support is needed to get your questions answered, your admissions counselor will provide a Zoom link to meet by audio or video. Live chat is available Monday – Friday until 8 p.m.
- To chat with undergraduate admissions counselors, visit admissions.unt.edu and look for the “Live Chat” widget on the right side of the screen.
- To chat with graduate admissions counselors, visit tgs.unt.edu/future-students/graduate-admissions and look for the “Live Chat” widget on the right side of the screen. Live chat with graduate admissions is available during normal business hours.
- To chat with international admissions, visit our COVID-19 resources for international students page.
If you prefer a more in-depth meeting with UNT Admissions, our admissions team can meet with you via Zoom, which will allow you to share screens to help answer questions regarding application status or what you may need to complete your application.
- Incoming freshmen: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to
request a Zoom meeting
- Transfer students: Email email@example.com to
request a Zoom meeting
- Graduate students: Graduate admissions counselors can provide a Zoom link to you and share screens to help answer questions regarding the application process, advanced degree options or other general university information. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a meeting with a preferred date and time.
- International students: For general advising inquiries, contact us at email@example.com or click here to schedule an appointment for Virtual Advising via Zoom. Students and scholars will be connected with a UNT Immigration Advisor. If there are multiple students and scholars in the queue, you will be placed directly into a waiting room.
If you have general questions about UNT admissions and want to learn more about the student experience on the UNT campus, you can request a Zoom meeting with an admissions counselor and an Eagle Ambassador, who are current UNT students who want to share what they know and love about being Mean Green!
Call us anytime. If you leave a message with us, we will return your call within 1 business day.
Virtual Events for Incoming Freshmen
UNT at Frisco Project Design and Analysis Info Sessions
Learn more about this exciting new degree that you can complete in three years and will provide you with real work experience through internships and project-based learning alongside our community and corporate partners. There are several Info Sessions to choose from! Once you register, you will receive a Zoom link to participate online. Register for UNT at Frisco Project Design and Analysis Info Sessions.
Virtual Events for Transfer Students
We’ve taken this traditionally on-campus event and made it an accessible and worthwhile experience for transfer students! Not only can you connect with an Admissions counselor about the application process and how your credits will transfer, you’ll be eligible for an application fee waiver! See Transfer Debut virtual event dates.
UNT At Frisco Fast Pass
Fast Pass Friday is UNT at Frisco’s come and go open house program for transfer students who have not yet applied and are interested in transferring to one of our UNT at Frisco programs. Once you register, you will receive a Zoom link to participate online. Register for UNT At Frisco Fast Pass.
Virtual Events for Adult Learners
Level Up with UNT at Frisco
We invite you to virtually explore some of UNT at Frisco’s popular undergraduate and graduate programs that are perfect for adult learners who want to complete their bachelor’s degree or take the next step toward pursuing an advanced education. We’ll discuss programs such as the Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (B.A.A.S.) and our undergraduate business degrees in Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, and Sport Entertainment Management, as well as future-proof graduate degrees in Advanced Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Marketing Analytics and Sport Entertainment Management. Register NOW!
Questions for Graduate Admissions
If you have already submitted an application and have questions about the status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prospective students can email us at email@example.com to learn about degree options and the application process.
Graduate Academic Advising
Our graduate academic advisors are available to help you stay on track to earning an advanced degree. They can answer questions about degree plan options, admission criteria and other specific program details. Feel free to email them directly to set up a phone call or virtual meeting.