Your success is important, and we want to do everything we can to assist you on the road to earning your bachelor’s degree. UNT is here for you as you navigate these uncertain times, and our community is dedicated to working hard to support our students as we face this unique challenge. In the meantime, we encourage you to look forward. We know we look forward to seeing you this fall.
We are here to help in every way we can, and we want you to know:
- Students without an SAT or ACT score can still join the Mean Green Family. Simply apply via ApplyTexas or the Common App and we will holistically review your application based on your GPA and other academic criteria.
- If you are having difficulty obtaining official transcripts, we can accept transcripts via email if they come from a registrar from an official college email address. We’re happy to contact the registrar’s office at your prior institution on your behalf, so email email@example.com if you need assistance.
- We can help you find financial solutions through financial aid, scholarships and student employment opportunities.
- Our Transfer Orientation programs scheduled through Aug. 17 will be offered virtually and the fee has been reduced to $45, with only $15 due when you reserve your session.
- Our Housing deposit is now only $50 to secure your space on campus.
UNT is a beautiful campus that offers a unique experience as part of one of Texas’ coolest towns. So, while you’re looking to the future, remember you can see what life at UNT is like by experiencing our campus virtually. You can also chat with one of our current students to get their take on UNT. Send us an emailand we’ll connect you with a transfer student who can speak to the UNT transfer experience!
If you have any questions about your application, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help and look forward to welcoming you to the Mean Green Family!
Vice President for Enrollment
Elizabeth With, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs