You've reached an important point in your college life. It's time to move from where you are to where you want to be. UNT is here to help you every step of the way. Our Transfer Counselors will guide you, our 100 bachelor's degree options will open doors to opportunity and our brand-new resources will show you a clear path to success.
Discover why UNT should be at the top of your list on our website for transfer students
Will I get in?
View our admissions requirements
How do I prepare to transfer?
Answers to how your credits will transfer to UNT and more
How do I apply?
How and when to apply for admission to UNT
How much will UNT cost?
Get info about tuition plans, attendance costs and ways to pay for college
How do I apply for scholarships & financial aid?
Let us guide you through the application process for scholarships and financial aid
How will I know if I'm accepted?
What to expect after you've applied and how to check your application status
I'm accepted! Now what do I do?
Attend orientation, find a dorm, sign up for a meal plan, make new friends and more
- Where can I find the UNT General Scholarship Application?
- When should I apply for admission?
- How do I check the status of my application for admission?
- How will my college credits transfer to UNT?
- How will my military credits and experience transfer to UNT?
- Does my community college have a transfer partnership with UNT?
- Does UNT have scholarships or financial aid for transfer students?
- What undergraduate degrees does UNT offer?
- How much is the admission application fee?
- What is orientation and why is it mandatory?
- Do I qualify as a transient or summer visiting student?
- What is the Clery Act and how do I view annual reports about campus safety?