With the promise of widespread vaccinations and the positive effects of UNT’s proven COVID-19 safety measures, this fall we will be offering a full spectrum of in-person, on-campus classes and labs and all of the exciting and engaging campus events ‐ including Division I Mean Green athletics, that make UNT one of the nation’s top 10 public universities on the rise.
There’s no time like the present to take the next step! As always, we’re here to help in every way we can, and we want you to know:
- We extended the freshman priority application date to May 1 and will continue to process admission applications after this date.
- Students without an SAT or ACT score can still join the Mean Green Family! Simply apply via ApplyTexas or the Common App and you will be admitted if your cumulative unweighted high school GPA is 3.0 or higher.
- If you’re having difficulty obtaining official documents, e-mail us at email@example.com for assistance.
- We can help you find financial solutions through financial aid, scholarships and student employment opportunities.
- Our Freshman Orientation programs will be scheduled for both in-person and virtual for Summer/Fall 2021. For more information, visit the Freshman Orientation website.
- To secure your space on campus, visit the Housing Application website.
Located in one of Texas’ coolest towns, UNT’s beautiful campus offers you a variety of unique experiences. So, while you’re looking to the future, see what life at UNT is like by experiencing our campus virtually. You can also chat with one of our current students to get their take on UNT. Send us an email and we’ll connect you with a student ambassador.
If you have any questions about your application, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help and look forward to welcoming you to the Mean Green Family!
Vice President for Enrollment
Elizabeth With, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs