The incoming class of 2024 will definitely be one for the history books. However, we are pretty sure being the class that “finished at home” is not how you wanted to make history.
We feel for you as you navigate these challenging times and hope you and your family are finding ways to celebrate your incredible achievements while staying healthy and safe. This situation will end at some point. In the meantime, we encourage you to look forward. We know we look forward to seeing you this fall.
As always, we’re here to help in every way we can, and we want you to know:
- Students without an SAT or ACT score can still join the Mean Green Family. Simply apply via ApplyTexas or the Common App and we will holistically review your application based on your GPA, class rank and other academic criteria.
- We extended the freshman priority application date to Aug. 1 and are not charging late fees for Fall 2020 admissions. We will continue to process admission applications after this date.
- If you’re having difficulty obtaining official documents, we can accept high school transcripts via email from a high school counselor or registrar from an official school email address. For ACT or SAT scores, we can also accept a PDF of the score report directly from the high school counselor or registrar official email. We’re happy to contact your high school on your behalf. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- We can help you find financial solutions through financial aid, scholarships and student employment opportunities.
- Our Freshman Orientation programs scheduled through the end of July will be offered virtually and the fee has been reduced to $105, with only $50 due when you reserve your session.
- Our Housing deposit is now only $50 to secure your space on campus.
As a part of one of Texas’ coolest towns, UNT is a beautiful campus that offers you a unique experience. So, while you’re looking to the future, remember you can see what life at UNT is like by experiencing our campus virtually. You can also chat with one of our current students to get their take on UNT. Send us an email and we’ll connect you with a student.
If you have any questions about your application, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We are here to help and look forward to welcoming you to the Mean Green Family!
Vice President for Enrollment
Elizabeth With, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs