How to pay the application fee
The application fee for U.S. Citizens & Permanent residents is $75.
Ways to pay
You may pay the application fee by credit card, money order or check. The application fee must be paid in U.S. dollars and is non-refundable.
Please email email@example.com for information regarding how to pay online.
If paying by money order or check, please mail your payment to us. Please include your name on your money order or check so we can credit the payment to your account. See our mailing address..
In limited cases, the admission application fee may be waived. To be considered for an admission application fee waiver based on financial need, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and send it to the University of North Texas. Applicants with an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $400 or less qualify for an application fee waiver. The FAFSA opens each year on Oct. 1. Students who complete the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) may also be considered for an admission application fee waiver.
Freshman applicants may also request an admission application fee waiver by submitting one of the following:
- College Board SAT application fee waiver (not the test fee waiver)
- The year on the College Board waiver should match the application year in order for the waiver to be used
- ACT application fee waiver (not the test fee waiver) that must be within 1 year of your high school graduation
- NACAC application fee waiver that must be within 1 year of your high school graduation
- High school counselor letters from an authorized high school counselor
- High school counselor requests for application fee waivers submitted via the Common Application from an authorized High school counselor
- Student Aid Report (SAR) with an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $400 or less for the desired semester
- This fee waiver is approved for both freshman and transfer applicants
Application fee waivers may be submitted via email, fax, regular mail or in person to Undergraduate Admissions.