How to pay the application fee
The application fee for U.S. Citizens & Permanent residents is $75, if received by the Priority Date for the semester you plan to enroll. After the Priority Date, the application fee is $90.
Ways to pay
You may pay the application fee by credit card, money order or check.
If paying by credit card, please include credit card information when completing your application for admission or call 1-800-UNT-8211 (1-800-868-8211) to pay by phone.
If paying by money order or check, please mail your payment to the UNT Office of Undergraduate Admissions. See our mailing address.
Please include your name on your money order or check so we can credit the payment to your account.
The application fee must be paid in U.S. dollars and is non-refundable.
In limited cases, the admission application fee may be waived.
If you are a new freshman applicant, you may request an admission application fee waiver by submitting one of the following:
- College Board SAT application fee waiver (not the test fee waiver)
- The year on the College Board waiver should match the application year in order for the waiver to be used
- ACT application fee waiver (not the test fee waiver) that must be within 1 year of your high school graduation
- NACAC application fee waiver that must be within 1 year of your high school graduation
- High school counselor letters from an authorized high school counselor
- High school counselor requests for application fee waivers submitted via the Common Application from an authorized High school counselor
- Student Aid Report (SAR) with an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of 400 or less for the desired semester
- This fee waiver is approved for both freshman and transfer applicants
Application fee waivers may be submitted via email, fax, regular mail, or in person to the Office of Admissions.
Fax: (940) 369-8267