We are excited you want to be part of the Mean Green Family and we are committed to doing everything we can to get you into your classes at UNT this Fall. If you need help with applying, getting your transcripts or answers to your questions – whatever you need, reach out and contact us.
Discover why UNT should be at the top of your list on our website for future freshmen
Will I get in?
View our admissions requirements
How do I prepare for college?
Improve your chances of being admitted and receiving financial awards
How do I apply?
How and when to apply for admission to UNT
How much will UNT cost?
Get info about tuition plans, attendance costs and ways to pay for college
How do I apply for scholarships & financial aid?
Let us guide you through the application process for scholarships and financial aid
How will I know if I'm accepted?
What to expect after you've applied and how to check your application status
I'm accepted! Now what do I do?
Attend orientation, find a dorm, sign up for a meal plan, make new friends and more
- Where can I find the UNT General Scholarship Application?
- How much is the admission application fee?
- When should I apply for admission?
- How do I check the status of my application for admission?
- What is UNT's college code?
- Can I be admitted without taking the SAT or ACT?
- Does UNT accept homeschooled students?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What undergraduate degrees does UNT offer?
- How do I apply for a second bachelor’s degree?
- What is orientation and why is it mandatory?
- What are the recommended high school courses for freshmen applicants?
- I have my GED. Can I apply to UNT?
- What is the Clery Act and how do I view annual reports about campus safety?