Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have previously attended UNT but have not attended at least once during the 12 consecutive months prior to the term/semester of planned enrollment and who have not received a degree during that time period, must complete the following requirements to re-enroll:
- Complete the Readmit Undergraduate application for Former Students found at www.applytexas.org for Spring 2022 or goapplytexas.org for Summer 2022 and Fall 2022
- Former students who are transferring in additional credits from another college since they left the institution must:
- Provide updated transcripts
- Meet our undergraduate transfer requirements
- If previous UNT enrollment was as a transient, dual credit, summer visiting student or special student, the student must contact the Office of Admissions for clearance to re-enroll
If you decide to change the term you will start at UNT to a different semester after you have applied online, you must complete the update form.
For more information, contact the Admission's Office by calling 940-565-2681 or visiting Eagle Student Services Center (ESSC) 3rd floor.
For instructions on using the MyUNT for Registration, please go to the Help for Students page at: unt.edu/myunt-students